Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dear Mr Hiroshi Matsumoto

Dear:
President of Kyoto University
Mr Mr Hiroshi Matsumoto


Good Morning Mr Hiroshi Matsumono,
Firsty, i want to intruduce my self. Hajimemashite, watashiwa Badriana Nuranita desu. I'm 21 years old. I'm female student at National Institute of Technology in Indonesia. Now I'm taking the final degree of Civil Engineering Department at National Institute of Technology in Bandung city, Indonesia. Douzo yoroshiku

Actually, I don't know what to say to anyone about this. But I just expressed my biggest dream to continue studying at Kyoto University. It's been very long time when I hope to continue studying in there, the second country that I admire as my own country,Indonesia.

I like japan since I was a child because watching a lot of Japanese cartoons such as Doraemon, Chibi Maruko chan, Power Ranger, Sakura, Takeshi Castle , P-Man, Ninja Hatori, Hamtaro, etc. Then, I wanted to go there to meet Doraemon to borrow His magic bags and anywhere door. yaha.. And until I was adult now, I really wanted go to your country to continue my college there.


At firsty, I don't know where to take the university in Japan, until I found Kyoto University from the internet. From sosial media as well, then I found an Indonesian student who are taking college there, His name Muhammad Ery Wijaya. I'm very happy at all. Finally, I am often asked and sharing with him about Kyoto University, it seems like the highly recomended university to me.

So, I want to go to Japan, studied there, having new friends there, stay in Kyoto that is central to Japanese culture, enjoy the snow there, around the garden looking at Hanami, just visit the beautiful places there, especially to apply structure knowledge from there to build my country.

That's a little story about my dream. I hope this is not just a dream, but it is really the way I would live.I'm seriously about that. I will try to hard to make it all come true. Tankyou for read this letter. See you soon in Kyoto.

Arigatou gozaimatsu.
Dewa mata Rainen.


February, 21 2013
Badriana Nuranita









2 comments:

Silahkan komen di bawah ya :)